Help us support women
Women in recovery from homelessness and trauma or family violence are at risk of poorer health and wellbeing outcomes and require specialised support. There is a gap in the health sector that is leaving these women unsupported. But we’re here to help.
Homelessness is a lack of one or more of the elements that represent ‘home’ – including, a sense of security, stability, privacy, safety, and the ability to control living space.
The women we support are contending with complex challenges, including experiences of mental ill-health, trauma, family and domestic violence, abuse and substance dependency.
Your tax-deductible donation will help us:
- Provide safe housing across Sydney.
- Remove barriers to mental health support and therapy for women in recovery from homelessness.
- Give women the best possible chance of exiting homelessness, maintaining stable housing and managing their mental wellbeing.
- Bring about healing, recovery, self-confidence, wellbeing, meaning, and social inclusion for women recovering from homelessness.
How to give:
- Use your credit card or PayPal account to donate through the PayPal Giving Fund (there are no fees are charges)
- Use your credit card to donate through the GiveNow form below (a 3.25% platform fee applies)
We are registered with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC). We also have Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) status.
$30 will give a woman the basics she needs in emergency
$150 will give one night’s safe accommodation to a woman in crisis.
$70 will give a woman essential groceries for a week.
$300 will give a woman the basic essentials she needs to set up her new home.
$100 will give a clinical psychology session to a woman recovering from trauma.
$1,000 helps a woman establish a safe new home, including furniture.