Home 9 Feedback

Tell us what you think

We’re committed to the continuous improvement of our service. Your feedback will help us make improvements to our programs and service delivery. 

How to give written feedback:

How to give verbal written feedback:

What to expect when giving feedback 

We process all feedback in a fair and timely manner.

If you provide feedback anonymously, we will not be able to respond to you directly about your feedback. If you provide your contact details along with your feedback, we will ensure that you are not disadvantaged because you have provided feedback, and we will inform you of:

  • the outcome and any action taken
  • the reason for our decision
  • how to apply to have the decision reviewed by our Board, if you wish
  • what to do if you are not satisfied.

What to do if you are not satisfied

If you are not satisfied with the outcome andwish for an external review to be undertaken,you may contact:

NSW Ombudsman’s Office
(02) 9286 1000
Level 24, 580 George St, SydneyNSW 2000

We can't support women without your help

We are working through this difficult time with full COVID-19 safety protocols in place, and we have ongoing safety and business plans to make sure we're here when you need us.


Learn more

You have Successfully Subscribed!